So I got back from my "days off" today. They mainly consisted of driving to and from Ohio. I did get to visit a lot of people who I haven't seen since my grad party. But since I've been back I have:
1. recieved my SAU shirt, my reward for working at camp
2. received my official assignment for the summer =] finally I'll know what to tell people that I'm doing. I'll be in the office part-time, in the crafts shop part-time, and all other time I will just be helping out with general stuff (kitchen, dishes, cleaning, ect.) And next week I will be a camp counselor for 6-8th graders.
3. Went boating while other were tubing and still managed to get wet (my butt looked like I had wet my pants...)
4. Made it to A&W just in time to get a rootbeer float =]
...now I'm ready for bed. early day tomorrow...6 a.m. WAKE UP!!!!!!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment